Oh the drama spins now.....

Now the parents are calling....

We are glad John was gone he was a bully and took credit for things little jimmy did.

My reply was, well did ya tell the SM or the CC, when it was going on?????

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"scouts is for whimps and gay men and he will never get anywhere being a scout"

wimps like Medal of Honor recipients

wimps like Astronauts, including almost all of the men who walked on the moon

wimps like countless servicemen

The gay comment is kind of ironic considering BSA's well known stance. That said while BSA might not let homosexuals in the program we at least do despise them or treat them without respect like this couch clearly does...

The "never get anywhere being a scout" part really kills me

He's a coach so let's see Olympic medalists and world record holders, professional atheletes in several sports must really beworthless in his eyes!

Some more people who never got anywhere

Politicians like Presidents Ford, G.W. Bush, Clinton, Obama, and Kennedy!

Captains of Industry like Bill Gates, and Sam Walton

Famous musicians like Eddie Rabbit, Geaorge Strait, Branford Marsalis and Jim Morrison

Actors and other celebrities

And don't forget the real nobodies like cops, firefighters, teachers, preachers, forestors, bakers, small business owners, your neighbor, your father...

http://www.usscouts.org/eagle/bsfamous.asp

I am glad to be a nobody :)

Might be worth a talk with the Prinicipal and the coach...

Based on BD's last quote, I would strongly suspect the kid is putting words in the coach's mouth.

With this info, I'd still suggest a word with the coach (in all your spar time), but with a much different tone. More along the lines "how can we support your team?".

Based on BD's last quote, I would strongly suspect the kid is putting words in the coach's mouth.

With this info, I'd still suggest a word with the coach (in all your spar time), but with a much different tone. More along the lines "how can we support your team?".

Q.....

The parent that complained where the parents that always complain....

After the season I am going to speak with the coach and principle...the COR, CC and SM have no interest.

they might know somethings I don't...

Gut instinct is telling me to forget about it.....

After the season I am going to speak with the coach and principle...the COR, CC and SM have no interest.

BD, I was under the mistaken impression that you were the SM. If the COR, CC and SM do not want the discussion, I don't believe you are the person to go forth with it. It is really not your job, imho. If you feel that it is something you must do, go and become SM, and then do it.

BD

No problem then. It will be your show. You need to run with it how you see fit. Since you will be walking the walk, you can talk the talk!!!!

Good luck.

BTW, being SM, beware of what you wish for!!!!

Just cut your lose and move on.. Obviously the Boy has decided scouts is not for him.

Your attempting to force him into scouting. Scouting is not for every Boy..If he does not want to participate then he won't.

NO SCOUT SHOULD EVER GET ANY FREE TRIP. They should have to earn it. One of my Scout Masters paid my way to Scout Camp because I mowed several lawns..did chores around their home. We discussed all the terms prior to starting work. Everyday we sat down and went over hours and earnings. Once I paid for Camp I was given the Opportunity to continue working to earn money and have money to spend at Camp and on additional scout items..But I never saw actual cash..Camp was paid for and I had credit at Scout Office.