I'm having the same issues. Not only those two websites but also yourpagestats.com and some website from Poland.

I was not able to get access to scouter.com until I turned off javascript. A pain, as I need to reenable it for other websites.

Firefox, on a PC, no Java enabled, slowed to a snail's pace, and only half the boards are loading. This is what it was like on IE--I switched to FF so I could get on here. Now it's not working (and I am not getting Chrome--we had it and it crashed the computer.)

Either Terry fixed the problem or else the computer makes all the difference. On this MacPro it is faster than ever with no 'attack' warnings whatsoever.

Edit: AND there are only three open threads, the fewest I have ever seen...and with 923 active users too!(This message has been edited by packsaddle)

Same device, no delay reading topics this AM.

However:

- I tried to start a topic and got an error message.

- I just got an attack warning trying to open a thread Ea just started.

Today at work, the anti-virus stopped a redirect.

At home this weekend, I did get a redirect of a naked young women sitting on a toliet.. She had her arms covering things, but it was a video which I can imagine showed more if played.. No thank you.. Not quite scouting material.

But speed is a little bit better today then over the weekend.