What positions in your Unit?

Just curious...what positions do you have in your unit? Also interested in seeing where people "double up"

Our committee includes;

Committee Chairman

Vice Committee Chairman---used to be CM/Interim CC so there for previous experience

Treasurer

Secretary

Advancement Coordinator

Events Coordinator

Fundraising Coordinator

Pack Trainer

Membership Coordinator

Recycling Coordinator---coordinates our recycling fundraisers (pop tabs and cartridges)

Our "Program Staff" includes

2 Leaders for Tiger Program

2 Leaders for Wolf Program

2 Leaders for Bear Program

4 Leaders for Webelos Program

Cubmaster and Assistant Cubmaster

In our unit, the Vice Chairman is also an Assistant Webelos Leader, the Advancement Coordinator is also the Wolf Den Leader, the Treasurer is one of two Webelos Leaders, and the Committee Chairman is the Bear Den leader. So out of the 20 positions, 12 of the positions are filled with leaders where that is there only focus.

Committee:

Committee chair

Treasurer

Assistant treasurer

Advancement coordinator

Event chair

Popcorn kernel

Communications coordinator

Program:

Cubmaster

Tiger leader

Wolf leader

Bear leader

Asst. Bear leader

Webelos leader

We recently went under some leadership changes as families crossed over, so a few of us are wearing more hats than usual. For example, I am cubmaster, tiger leader, awards chair, asst. treasurer and communications coordinator. We have filled most of the seats, but some people are still getting their stride, so except for the leaders a couple of leaders most of us are working in two capacities, even if one is just as an assistant to a new volunteer to help them.

In our pack, the cubmaster has traditionally been the assistant treasurer and handled membership paperwork. I'm doing advancement temporarily because I am cleaning up some messy record-keeping from the past but plan on turning it over to a new volunteer soon. I'll be the communications chair for awhile, because I am the only one who knows how to work the pack website right now and I am picky about the newsletters. Just recruited an event chair, but not sure how that is going to work out since the person is flaking a bit, so myself or another current position holder may need to take it over temporarily.

Seems every time we get a full committee and all the positions filled, boys cross over and we are left with a bunch of empty spaces. Those of us with multiple boys who stay in the pack for years just adjust to wearing multiple, constantly changing hats as we retrain and recruit more volunteers.

Committee

5 as required by charter, have Never Met.

Program Staff-the other 10 plus positions as described above

Me, me and me.

Oh and 1 controlling Webeloes leader who son is not allowed to blow his nose without asking!

I do it for my children, no other reason. Good luck,noname.

Committee

5 as required by charter, have Never Met.

Program Staff-the other 10 plus positions as described above

Me, me and me.

Oh and 1 controlling Webeloes leader who son is not allowed to blow his nose without asking!

I do it for my children, no other reason. Good luck,noname.

Committee:

Committee Chair

Asst. Committee Chair

Tresurer

BOR Chairman

Eagle Advisor

Adult training Coordinator

Transportation

"Fellowship"

4 others without title(1 of which serves also as unit commish.)

Direct Contact:

Scoutmaster

1st Asst SM

2nd Asst ASM

ASM Logistics/ QM

4 ASM Program

numerous ASMs reserve(usally 18-21 year of Eagle Scouts who returm 2-3 times a year)