What is your favorite iPhone app to help your scouts?

I switched to an iPhone a couple of weeks ago, and a friend showed me the Sky View app. Not only is it really cool, I think it might help scouts get interested in astronomy who otherwise would not have done so.

That got me to thinking, are there other, good, similar apps that you find useful for scouts and leaders? A first aid app, for example.

I have a android so I'm not so sure these will be the same names on iPhone but ...

BSA Merit Badge Pro - features

all current BSA Merit Badge requirements (really handy for quick reference)

tracking completed and in-progress badges

tracks rank advancement

links to Merit Badge worksheets

track camping dates and locations, service projects, leadership positions

and a virtual merit badge sash to show off earned merit badges

Google Goggles

Dutch Oven Calculator

KnotsGuide

Thanks. Keep 'em coming.

I found this in Wikipedia re: Google Goggles - "Google is currently working to make the system able to recognize different plants and leaves, which can aid curious persons, those wishing to avoid toxic plants, and botanists and environmentalists searching for rare plants." That would be great for scouts!

As SM, I used ScoutTrack for over a year. Main reason was it had the data for the New Scout Handbook as well as all current MBs. Used it more for reference than tracking Since TroopMaster came out with a mobile version for their website. I did use it for tracking my own sons though.

I did not like BSA's Handbook app.

Got a new one(and the best part is it's free)...

BSA On-the-GO

Cub Scout - requirements for Ranks, Belt Loops, and other awards

Boy Scout - requirements for Ranks, Merit Badges, reference info (Oath, Law, Outdoor Code...etc)

Venturing - requirements for Bronze, Gold, Ranger, Quest, TRUST)

Sea Scout - (under the Venturing) requirements for Apprentice, Ordinary, Able, and Quartermaster

Varsity - requirements for Letter, Letter Bar, Activity Pins, and Denali Award

Special Awards - (Under Scouter Awards) requirements for many different patches (50-Miler, BSA Lifeguard, Firem'n Chit...etc)

Medals and Knots - (Under Scouter Awards) requirements for different Square Knots, Awards, and Medals

For iPhone, I think all these are free, except one:

Knots Gguide

Shoplist (for camping menus)

SeizeTheDay (a to-do list for meetings, campouts, etc...)

starguide

Chirp! Lite (bird songs id - doesnt record and tell what you are hearing tho)

Helleniechsin (leni lenape translator)

Star Walk - not free, but well worth the couple bucks cost!

I've used the $0.99 Animated Rope Knots to show not just the picture of a knot but also the process of tying them. About the only criticism I have of it is that for some knots the movies showing the tying process run a little quickly.

The free Planets is a good app to show planet and constellation positions. Its 3D sky view is very good for the price! I also use the free Space Station Lite to get realtime tracking of the International Space Station when we're out waiting for it to appear for flyovers.