New Forum Needed For Commissioner Service!

I just posted on the topic of the new Unit Visitation Tracking service for Commissioners on MyScouting.Org.

Since there is no separate forum for Commissioners, I put that under Council Relations, but that's not an especially suitable location.

There are a lot of Commissioners participating in these forums, and quite a few topics on Commissioner Service.

Having a separate forum would allow these subjects to be conserved so interested people could review them easily.

All those in favor of a new Forum for Commissioner Service say

Aye!

UC & SP

How about "Commishecus Extinctus"- A journey through the bygone days of Scoutings Past.

Now I am just kidding but it seems to follow the sentiment of many unit scouters towards the position resulting in rapid turnovers in many councils due to the hostility and thanklessness of the job. Still if you think it could help you guys I am all for it.(This message has been edited by BadenP)

Now I am just kidding but it seems to follow the sentiment of many unit scouters towards the position resulting in rapid turnovers in many councils due to the hostility and thanklessness of the job.

Hostility by commissioners or hostility to commissioners? :)

"How does "The Commissioner's Corner" sound?"

Where I live it sounds like a very lonely spot.

When I was a little fellow, being asked to stand in the corner was a punishment.

How about taking a page from Save The Whales and changing it to Save The Commissioners?

I see no harm in an area for Commissioners.

Ea.