There appears to be some sort of malicious JavaScript on this forum's web pages - maybe if someone could get in touch with the owner or an admin to get that looked at? This seems to happen fairly regularly on this forum, maybe its time to upgrade to newer, more secure, forum software?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears that the software package that this site runs on is proprietary hence I see it as rather unlikely that Scouter Terry is going to merge the site over to a proven stable software package such as vBulletin 3.8x.

The forum's infected with a malicious JavaScript.

I got the malware from it on my computer and it's the "Vista Security 2011" scam that's been going around that infects your computer and tries to get you to buy the program to remove the stuff it plants on your computer...

Fixed it with a System Restore, but had to go back a month and also run Avast! and Malwarebytes to do a bootscan...

Avast! found it and there were like 20 different malicious JavaScripts.

I'd suggest everyone check their computers...

• Administrators

Folks -

We repaired some exploits that occurred on SCOUTER.com last night, and believe all is well again.

The code for SCOUTER.com is more than ten years old (the site's been online since 1995!) and has tens of thousands of pages, including thousands of free hosting sites for troops, some of which get exploited). Short of a total rewrite of the site (no small task), we're dealing with these as they come up, and working on locking down the most common exploit zones.

Everything appears to be safe and secure now. Please feel free to post if you find anything suspicious or concerning.