"Well, the wife finally heard that and wanted to know why living with her was considered "in exile", I am still working a a retortm any help? Anyone? Anyone? "

Sweetheart, Dearest, if you don't know that you are always first in my heart, then I have failed you. It's just that you know how much I love camping - the clear skies, the clean air, the smell of the pine trees, the uncharted path.

If I really had to ever go into real exile, I hope and pray it would be you at my side, and no-one else.

helps to be in a hug while saying this

Pack, I would but she studies the bible and knows enough to take scripture verses in context, the entirity of that quote comes from Ephesians 22 33

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church 30 for we are members of his body. 31 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. 32 This is a profound mysterybut I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

She says Yeah, I have to submit to you and I have to respect you but you, my dear husband must LOVE me and it doesnt say I have to LOVE you back

This teaching women to read may not be all its cracked up to

(That last sentence was a joke, I hope no one was offended and apologize if anyone was or is)

The problem is not marrying the right woman in the first place. My fiance is in the woods more than I am and I thought I lived to be in the out-of-doors.

Our dates revolve around hiking, skiing, kayaking, etc. With Boy Scouts I do double duty trying to keep up with the boys and her. When my troop replaced me recently, her words of "encouragement" to me when I was down: "Great, now I get you for all three weeks of vacation! Where do you want to go, BWCA?, kayak trip down the Mississippi?, sea kayaking on Superior? Isle Royal? etc." She's bummed out by the fact that I have time to go to Alaska this year and with school she can't go.... Well, she's working on it, but it doesn't look promising. :)

Stosh