Warm Greetings from (not so) Sunny SW WA!

Hello, I'm Angela, and my husband and I are Den and Assistant Den Leaders (Tigers). My husband is an Eagle Scout, and we believe in the program. We registered our 9-year old 2 years ago, and we have been moderately involved in scouting since. Our 7-year old came in this year, too, and we had the opportunity to become quite a bit more involved. We were both trained before our first den meeting (the online stuff, too), and I think we really have a handle on things.

Our pack is small (but then I don't have much to compare it to) and we only have 3 Tigers (including our son), so I found this site as I was browsing some recruiting ideas. It just seems to me that not many people here know about scouts.

I think this site is a great resource and encouraging place to glean from your experiences and get information on how to enrich "our" kids' experience. I look forward to learning and sharing.

Thanks so much for the welcome. Aaron (my husband) will probably lurk here a bit, but he's not big on message boards. He thought joining here was a great idea. I went through all the Cub Scout posts yesterday. I didn't want to ask a question that's already been answered 20 times.

Of course I have marshmallows! I've "Be[en] Prepared" for 7 years! I also have some graham crackers, Hershey's Chocolate, and Wet Naps....