The Endangered Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoutbox:

Check out National Stock Number 7530-00-656-0612: Plotting sheet, 1000 meter grid square, 47" long, 35" wide, issued in BOXES of 50.

Your US Army Materiel Command: Supporting the Soldier.

You asked for a box of grid squares.

You know, I bet I could actually sell dehydrated water. All you have to do is crush up some Alka Seltzer and say it is dehydrated Pelligrino or something. I know people who would by it.

Thunderbolt, I didn't know you could sell that stuff. Maybe I should suggest that as a new fundraiser for my ship. :D

How totally unscoutlike you guys are.. Your all talking of recipes to cook and eatting these magnificent creatures, no wonder they are soon to be put on the Endangered species list..

Now myself I have captured two and I am trying to breed them for the wilds of New Hampshire.. they had a litter this fall, but they are not adapting too well to our ice and snow this year though, I found one frozen to the tree branches after the freezing rain we had last night..

Personally, I like them diced with geoduck and folded into a Doo-Doo bird two egg omlete -- YUM !!!

Do you store the grid squares in the quartermaster's shed, right next to the fallopian tubes? Fallopian tubes are great for float trips in the summer time, or pool movie nights at council camp! But, according to G2SS, they should not be used as a PFD. Plus, I think they're on backorder from national right now...