Hello from North Carolina

Thanks for having me on your forum! I am contemplating on taking a leader role in my sons tiger cub program. Where do I get information on doing schedules,training, and badge requirements. I am a Army vet and would like to run a organized unit, but with lots of fun things for the boys. I am currently creating a website for the pack so we can share our projects with others. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help,

Scott

Welcome

I too am in NC. I started as a leader last year. This year I am Cubmaster and still learning. Just got back from camping a few hours ago and I am exhausted. If you find out one thing before the rest of us then you will be a step ahead, where do the boys get the energy.

Any way, if you want you can PM me and we can talk more through e-mail or other methods depending on your location.

I concur with Scoutldr. Follow his suggestions and also attend the monthly Cub Roundtables. I am also in NC, (Triad area). By chance do I know of you from another (celtic related) forum? Please PM me if I can be of assistance to you. I am involved in Boy Scout training for my council and maybe I can help you with some local specifics.

I concur with Scoutldr. Follow his suggestions and also attend the monthly Cub Roundtables. I am also in NC, (Triad area). By chance do I know of you from another (celtic related) forum? Please PM me if I can be of assistance to you. I am involved in Boy Scout training for my council and maybe I can help you with some local specifics.

didja make it up to Bethlehem, PA this week end? The Celtic Classic was held with music and mirth of a Celtic tradition to beat all. The National Highland games were held as well as celtic music day and night

http://www.celticculturalalliance.org/2008CelticClassic/CelticClassic_FestivalInfo.html

Just a taste o'the bands

http://videos.lehighvalleylive.com/express-times/2008/09/making_music_in_the_rain_at_ce.html(This message has been edited by oldgreyeagle)

• 3 weeks later...
Where do I get information on doing schedules,training, and badge requirements. I am a Army vet and would like to run a organized unit, but with lots of fun things for the boys.

Scott:

We are using PackMaster for this administrative part of managing the pack. You can download a limited-use fully operational demo version from the TroopMaster software page.

-Scott M.

Old Hickory Council

Pack 299

Anyone here want to buy some popcorn? :-)

• 2 weeks later...