"Of course, there's nothing that says we can't have one more, eh? Why not post your question and let folks respond?

Beavah"

This is one of the biggest reasons I like this forum, you all are willing to answer a question time and time again. There are some forums where nobody posts questions anymore because they are just going to get a dozen replies telling them to use the search function.

So, I thank and applaud all of you who are here answering questions and disseminating information all the time.

I hereby present you all with one GIANT e-pie(the great thing about an e-pie is you get to decide your own filling!).

I think I may have seen the tale end of that one..

But like Beavah stated..

"Of course, there's nothing that says we can't have one more, eh? "

The thing is maybe we don't tell anyone to use the search function because I have tried and it isn't all that good. So I gave up trying to find if there was a thread on the question before, and just go ahead & post it again. Therefore, I would never direct anyone to use the search function.

Although we rehash a lot of "old" topics, the situation we find ourselves in isn't always the same. I don't mind going over old threads because when new information or new people come on the site they don't always know to do searches and then only to find it doesn't answer their particular problem situation.

Keep the questions coming especially the new guys and gals.

A Scout is friendly.

I'll have coconut cream, please.

Stosh

I sort of like revisiting issues and questions. That's the way good campfire conversations often work anyway, you keep coming back to the same old things (only with a twist, often as not).

Threads where all the responses are "Simpsons did it!" in nature are kinda boring, anyway.

Pie...peach, please!

Honestly, I don't mind rehashing old topics addressed before. The folks on this board do change over time, as does the discourse. Many of us "old timers" may remember one or two contributors, now no longer active and who shall not be named, who would only parrot the policies of the BSA and broach absolutely no other than a "by the book interpretation."

People change, interpretations change and policy, albeit slowly , changes as well. It is always good to get a different take on someone's reading or application of a policy. Sometimes, I think that is why the rules can be so vague at times.

Boys are changing.

The culture is changing.

The answers have to change.

Video Gaming belt loop? Using a GPS for geo-caching? Sexting?

That's a tiny sample of the answers that weren't even questions 5 years ago.

I'm lurking in ambush for 'Woodbadge for the 22nd Century, EDGEed or Dull?'

JoeBob