Henry Golden Boy rifles BSA editions

I emailed the scouter.com Contact Us two times about advertising on the site but have not gotten any replies. We are an official licensee of the BSA and want to make site members aware of our products. We manufacture the Henry Golden Boy "Boy Scouts of America" Centennial Edition 22LR and the Henry Golden Boy "Eagle Scout" Edition 22LR rifles. Please have someone at scouter.com contact me at anthony@henryrepeating.com about banner ads and email blasts. Site members can obtain our free catalog and information on the BSA editions at www.henryrifles.com

These "commemerative" rifles all look nice, but how many of them hold their value? Years after issue you can find them at well under the advertised price. I suppose if you are OK with paying the steep cost for the gun, and you don't intend to ever sell it, then have at it.

Ken

Thanks to all who are responding to my posting. Thank those who own our rifles, we certainly appreciate it. The 75th anniversary model made by Winchester has in fact gone up in value and is sought after. The BSA earns royalties on every gun sold. Appreciate spreading the word thru the scouting world on these editions. Thanks again.