Need BSA 2010 logo in EPS form..HELP!

Does anyone have the ability to save the new BSA 2010 logo (see link) in eps photo ready format? Trying to avoid $80 in set up fees from printer for our dens calenders. Don't have the photo software to do the changes myself but the local printer uses Coral and Adobe. Not a computer tech so I'm lost when it comes this kind of stuff. Just thought I'd ask, thanks for your help.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1T4TSHB_enUS286US289&um=1&q=bsa+2010&sa=N&start=18&ndsp=18

"Why they don't post the actual image files? I don't know."

To prevent unauthorized use.

I would think they would have some means to allow authorized people to get the appropriate files. Have you tried checking with your council office?

"To prevent unauthorized use. "

Considering they post a style guide for proper use and The BSA image is free use for all Scout organizations as long as they follow the Style guide, again I ask, why can't they post the actual images in a usable format?

""To prevent unauthorized use. "

"Considering they post a style guide for proper use and The BSA image is free use for all Scout organizations as long as they follow the Style guide, again I ask, why can't they post the actual images in a usable format?"

Simple. Putting up the actual images would make it too easy for unauthorized use. Have the images in a style guide doesn't make that easy. Yeah, some make generate them from the style guide, but it would be a lot of work.

Other orgs have done the same thing. My Fraternity also recently created a style guide, but took down our downloadable images, requiring people to contact our office to get them. This helps ensures only authorized people can get them, otherwise we have unauthorized people taking them and making up items for sale without our permission.

• 4 months later...