Youth Patriotism Awards

Hi.. my name is Brian Kale and I am the founder of Youth Patriotism Awards. I am glad to see a continuing interest on the board.

The program has been running since Sept 11, 2008 and has provided awards to youth in 39 different states and even to a Cub Pack in Germany (TransAtlantic). I have shipped just short of 600 medals in the last year and even added patches to the program.

I have been amazed at the level of participation in the first year and absolutely love the kind words that I have received from many leaders about how the program helped them with Patriotism studies in their unit. I am always available to answer any and all questions you may have about the program. Please feel free to contact me.

I look forward to an even better 2nd year.

I've looked into the program. And I think it is pretty worthwhile. I'll have my son work on some of the items. Maybe even get my daughter to look into it.

As a Den Leader, I'll present the info, but leave it up to the cubs and thier families if they wish to work on it. We have enough stuff in our den to keep us busy.

I'm sure BSA would like to make sure it is very seperate, so, I can at least help out the boys that might be interested.

I had never heard of this program. As Citizenship MB counselor, I think I'll provide these requirements to the Scouts as well if they're interested and pass this on to my my son's American Government teacher at school.

Thanks for the post, cartercamping!