Tracking Sheet for 100yr anniversary award

Has anyone done a spreadsheet for tracking the awards for the 100 yr Anniversary award? For each of the five awards you need to complete 3 of the 5 requirements and it is unique to the different levels of scouting. I'd like to keep up with this via computer but don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.

I really appreciate the IT Techno folks out there if you would...

Thanks!

Volunteer

I was looking over the requirements. There really isn't a set of requirements for Scouters who are not unit adults. As a commissioner, I feel left out.

Although I guess I could do the Alumni requirements, but those seem written for non-registered adults.

They are available now for purchase at the store I shop at and no paperwork is required to get them (just 40 cents each).

Our troop handed out the patch for free, and emailed each boy/leader the requirement sheet. Leaving it up to them to track. If a boy comes to me and says he earned a ribbon I won't argue with him, we'll order him the ribbon.

I'm on a 100th year committee and each committee member got a complete patch with ribbons.