Taking Up the Gaunlet Mr Mazzuca Lain Down...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it pains me to state this ...

SIgned up to go to Double H in 2007. Took the physical and the doctore told me I was too heavy to go. I lost about 15 lbs and "made weight." The past two years gained it all back plus 5 more lbs. So ...

I'm 75 lbs more than what I weighed when I graduated from college. A desk job, Michigan winters (most obese state in the nation) and wife who keeps tons of junk food in the house are my excuses.

My goal - drop 1 lb a month for the next 5 years (how's that for a long term commitment?) and drop 60 lbs.

My blood pressure and heart appear to be okay - I still jog occasionally but yes, my energy level is not good since I'm carrying around my own personal backpack 24/7 essentially.

I'll keep you posted on progress.

P.S. Hoping that shame is a good motivator!(This message has been edited by acco40)

OGE, I applaud your success at shedding 15 pounds. I have managed to avoid gaining anything since your pledge and I think I'm down about 2 pounds. Plus cutting and splitting wood from a bunch of trees that died in the drought and are now down. Great exercise and for some reason I really enjoy it...almost therapeutic. Keep up the progress and I'll try to do the same.

I didn't "sign up" to take the challenge, but I'm working hard to get into proper shape for the Jamboree. I've also lost 15 pounds since the end of August. :) (Not posting any pictures yet, but you can check me out at the Jamboree.)