Problem with the forum-profile area?

I attempted to update my profile and receive the following error message:

"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/members/modify/process2.asp, line 19 "

Should I try again later, or does someone need to look at the database?

Moxieman,

I have gotten errors like this recently. I just logged out, closed all open browser windows, reopen and relogged on, then it was able to update successfully. Not sure if this was the "correct" method, but it works for me.

How are things in Madockawanda going? I made Vigil there in the early 80's and actually made some of those patches on the history section of your Lodge's website, boy I could tell you some sorties.

Happy Patch Hunting

Okay...now this is bizarre. I just logged back into the profile area to attempt again, and my profile was updated. But when you click continue, it stays stuck in the profile section. (shrug)

Computers and I have never gotten along.

VigilNavy: I went through my Ordeal at Bomazeen in '84. Brotherhood at Camp Post, South Plains Council in '94 (was in grad school at time and agreed to seal my membership if younger bro made Eagle--he pulled it off with 4 hours to spare), Vigil at Bomazeen in '07.

Madockawanda will be hosting Conclave this year, the second full weekend in June at Camp Hinds. I'll be on kitchen staff.

As for your offer of stories, don't hesitate to contact the lodge's current youth leadership. At our annual banquet this past December, they had the lodge's second chief as the guest speaker. He provided a lot of insight into the early days of the lodge.