I have not posted in long time - since my son dropped out of Scouts a year or so ago.

However I know that there are many pray-ers here and so I am asking that you say a prayer for my son Cooper, 13, who was diagnosed with brain cancer last month.

After several weeks of headaches and vomiting last fall, an MRI was done and a tumor found.

Surgery in mid-December removed 85-90%. It was then we were told it was cancerous - anaplastic ependymoma. He is now receiving chemo treatments and then will undergo radiation beginning next month.

All prayers and positive energy appreciated.

Yours in brotherhood,

ron

Heartfelt prayers sent your way.

Not only do I have two sons the same age as yours, but my step-daughter went through the whole brain tumor thing several years back. I know it's very difficult. My family will be praying for yours. Please keep us posted.

-Liz

There is prayer in Sayre over Cooper and your family. I found your posting to be upsetting after I put myself in your shoes. It could be my son as well. I will tell my outpost to pray for you all at our next meeting. Keep us informed. God bless. RD