• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bicentennial Eagle and '73 Brotherhood in Marnoc Lodge (now in Sipp-o)from Great Trail Council. Son #1, 2005, now ASM. Son #2 is working on it. Now ASM, Council R&M CM, CCS and DCCS CM and Activity Chair in Buckeye Council.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there fellow Eagle scouts...

it's been a long time for myself...not even sure of the date anymore...is there someway i can look it up on the net...i believe it was at good ole Treasure Island Reservation and on Eagle island for the weekend ordeal...it was funny ,scarey and have to admit that even tho there were adults with us...there wasn't any breaking of the rules overnight and no one got ill...we helped move what looked like an old pavelion that had been destroyed...moving the rocks from one spot to another and that year it was terribly hot...tho i don't really remember any bugs as some mentioned...daddy long leggers yeah but no "skeeters"...guess we had a dry year...as a matter of fact the few years i did have the pleasure of going there for the week...i can't really remember saying there was any significant rain...ok here's the deal...i just came across this page last night but have been looking for info on Treasure Island for years and about my standings in BSA ,AOA etc etc...if i was Eagle back then but didn't pay dues since...am i still or has that been revoked...these were days that i cherish...i know we were from 5th and Clearfield sts in Philly at a Methodist church...i believe...we might of been poor but we enjoyed the scouting experience...btw Bill Ubel was the Scoutmaster and Mr. Hampton (dad) was the ASM...still have pics somewhere of the troop...pics also of a jamboree out in some park in Philly...in the 60's also...any info would be appriciated...thank you guys...john f. hampton

• 1 month later...

HEY OUT THERE. I HAVE A QUESTION. TIME TO FINISH UP MY WORKBOOK.ANY IDEAS? MY MOM ABULMS ARE 12 BY 12, CAN I USE A 12 BY 12 ALBUM? IF I KEEP IT IN THE SAME FORUM CAN I MAKE IT SOME WHAT A SCRAPBOOK. I HAVEN'T SEEN A FINISHED WORKBOOK SO I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TO ADD. SHAWN

kinda late jumping onto this thread, but thought I should "for the record"

I received the Eagle Scout Rank in 1977 right here in Kansas City Missouri (Heart of America Council)

Rejoined Scouting in 2000 as an ASM.

My oldest son earned Eagle in 2007.

Youngest son is on the trail, currently First Class and should be Star sometime in the next couple of months.

Eagle Class of 1982 from the now defunct "Heart O' Texas " Council (merged in 2002 with Longhorn Council. Troop 222 located on Fort Hood, Texas.

Currently an ASM and District Training Staff with Santa Fe District, Longhorn Council.

Hello mkeduff, and welcome to the forums. I guess no one noticed your question so here's my humble opinion. Technically, everything you need for the project can be put in the workbook itself without creating a separate album. Many boys create a separate album of extensive photos and all of the notes and plans...as something for their own records and to display (hopefully) at the eagle court of honor. The boards of review enjoy looking through these 'scarpbooks' but they tend to focus on the official documents (those being the workbook and application for rank). If you are certain you have all your dates and details correct and complete, then you can do most anything you want with the 'scrapbook'.