I was just wondering, since I see that Bob White and Rooster7 have been resurrected. In honor of those auspicious events, I'm posting to just to say hello and let you guys know I still read the forum. I'm still not interested in resuming posting, other than in an event like this one.

BTW, you will note I'm now back in Florida and no longer living in the islands.

Fair winds and following seas to all.

I was just about to say in the post welcoming Rooster back - "Now, all we need is Kahuna to show up!" :-)

I can't figure out if the world is ending, the pendulum is swinging back, or it is all just a ride on a sine curve. Maybe we can get a prediction from James Hansen. :-)

Regardless, welcome back, and welcome to the South!

"World Ending Soon?"

"Its Alive "

"Use it or Lose it "

"Into the Wild "

"Is This True "

"Scouting Truths "

"The Ultimate Question"

"Some people will sell anything"

"Mixing it up "

"Am I nuts? No, dont answer that"

"OT: pet alligator* has hurt his foot"

"Playing broomball"

"here, there, and everywhere "

OK, Kahuna,

Which Thread brought you back?

No!!

I know it was the one about the "Last Word"

Great to hear from you again. (Rooster too!!)

Eamonn.

Wow, you really know how to pick a subject title! Anyway, welcome back. While we're at it, NJCubScouter, littlebillie, SR540Beaver, dsteele, any of you guys still out there? Or Trailpounder? I miss reading about the weiner dogs.

So Kahuna, now that you're back in Florida, I would say that 'Hurricane Kahuna' is a slam dunk name for this coming season.;)

According to the ancient Mayan calendar we have until December 21, 2012. That's why I've decided to take early retirement in 2010! I don't want to be sitting at my desk when the world ends!

Wow, I didn't expect that kind of response. Thanks to all for your kindness.

I do want to point out in response to a couple of posts that all the hurricanes took place while I was OUT of Florida, never when I was here, so even though I'm buying a generator I don't expect any trouble. In fact, especially since I'm buying a generator. Like carrying an umbrella ensures it won't rain. ;)

Anyway, beware, you'll know I'm lurking. BTW, I'm serving as Sea Scouting committee/Venturing in Central Florida Council and hoping to staff at the 2010 Jamboree.

End of the world?

Well, not only did the Atlanta Hawks make the play-offs, they have now forced a game 7 after splitting the series 3 - 3 with Boston. A sure sign of the apocalypse if ever there was one!

(Go Hawks!)