Sign in to follow this  
SR751Fox

Howdy from Texas

Good morning. I had actually stopped by looking for an answer (found through a Google search) and decided to create a user account.

I recently handed over the Cubmaster patch after three years (my son crossed over) and still serve as Asst. Cubmaster. I've also served as committee member for my old troop since 2000. My son is there now, on the 1st Class Trail. I'm involved in a myriad of Scouting activities beyond this, including our district daycamp where I serve as director and the district committee, where I am marketing chair. I guess you could say that I haven't learned to say "no".

I'm Arrow of Light class of 1980. Eagle class of 1987. I am proud to be a member of the best patrol in the history of Woodbadge -- the SR751 TexLa Fox Patrol. I earned my beads in Oct., 2006.

I have a lot more questions than answers (which is why I'm here). But, I'm glad to help anyone whenever I can.

Howdy Back atcha, Fox! Always nice to have another fellow Texan. What part of the Lone Star State do y'all hail from?

Welcome to the forum from another Texan. I am Longhorn Council.

Isn't it strange how once we get Scouting in our blood stream it is hard to stop.

Howdy, Our family is a dual coucil one because we live less than 2 miles from the border. Husband and son are very involved in a over 75 year old troop in Longhorn Council. My daughters make the trip to Irving to be involved with BSA national office Venturing crew. Pam