Howdy fellow Scouters!

I'm relatively new to Scouting, having been in it the past 2 years with my son who is now a Webelos. I am brand-spanking new to this forum as far as posting is concerned, but I have been lurking here for many months now, especially since I became more actively involved in my son's Pack last fall. You all seem like some real good people and I look forward to gaining even more insight into Scouting as I become a (hopefully) active member of this forum.

YIS

RabidWDL

As we say, grab a log and a cuppa coffee and join the campfire! We are good people, every one of us. Sometimes the tempers and opinions fly, but that's because we all share this passion called Scouting and we all want it to succeed and flourish.

Lately we have been having conversations about LNT, so forget the log and campfire and use a plastic trash bag to sit on. You can warm your instant Sanka with a portable campstove. I suppose we can navigate our conversations by the stars while munching on Granola. I guess we can still welcome you to the all new an improved Scouting Forum of the 21st Century. fb