Carol, looking at the weather map, I reckon you must be way up somewhar in the panhandle or mebbe near the Red. If'n Texas were as small as some of them eastern states, I'd take you up on that peach ice cream. My favorite!

:)

I'm still seeing the glitch.

But no matter. I fully accept that the moderators would want a private area to discuss personnel issues. While it would be great fun to look over their shoulders and see who was arguing which point, I also have the sense that if I did get to see things, it wouldn't be nearly so juicy as I might imagine.

So anyway, no objections here. If the big perk of being a moderator is that you get to see the secret forums, then I think the pay doesn't match the work effort, and we'd still owe the moderators a big hand.

Oak Tree

When you post a reply, you can change the "subject" field for that reply. The default is the thread title. It's not clear why one would want to do this but that appears to be what Trevorum did.

I clicked on them a few times not knowing & I thought I did something wrong so I tried again & got the same restricted message! I'm glad that they're not going to be on the side anymore so I don't get confused! There's nothing worse than a confused Gopher! ;)

Judy