It's a little known fact that Julius Caesar did not die from stab wounds by Brutus, but, rather, was poisoned. During a sumptuous banquet which they both attended on that fateful Ides of March, Brutus slipped some poisonous hemlock leaves onto Julius' salad. (Thus making the world's first Caesar's salad - no, that's not the joke, wait for it....)

When Julius slumped over into his salad, Brutus feigned concern and asked, "My dear friend Julius, how many hemlock leaves have you eaten?" To which Julius gasped in reply:

"Ate two, Brute."

Then again:

Trevora

Trevori

Trevorum

Semper Ubi sauna sub Ubi perubique

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

I think some people in togas are plotting against me.

Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in faciem ferri?

Ever noticed how wherever you stand, the smoke goes right into your face?

Dear OGE,

Now that the Ides have past (I got a kick out of your joke), something has been bugging me....

sauna?

Are you mixing your Finnish with your Latin?

"Always wear clean underwear, everywhere."

Good advice, in any case.

As my Latin Teacher always said, to understand Latin, you must Finnish Latin. He always wanted the home work done on time. I just checked my references, its funny how what you think you know just aint so (Biology Teacher said that)

The original quote was Semper Ubi Sarpo Sub Ubi Perubique, over the years it became Sauna in my fevered brain which you can understand as both the Romans and the Finns gave great baths