Hops the newest member of the Rocking Chair Patrol

Hey Hopper!

I'm sure that this advance in years doesn't mean that you are taking early retirement!!

I kinda think the Ropedope has other plans for you!!

Sadly Gary is retiring this year, so I don't know if he will be back on the tower in 2010.

OJ, is hoping to return.

He like you is now an "Old Fellow" he is in the Ship, but his real love is the OA. He is going to run for section chief in June.

As yet I'm unsure what I'll be doing in 2010.

I was hoping that my friend who was ASM in 05 would be the 2010 SM, but he lost his job and may have to move.

As yet no one is talking about 2010, I'm busy doing what I'm doing and I'm unsure if I really want to go back.

Of course Jerry can't wait!!

Try and find a good Crew or Ship, enjoy being a youth member for as long as you can!!

Take my word for it everything is a little down hill from there.

Your Pal

Eamonn.

Eamonn! I ain't leaving. I'm staying with the troop and will register as a ASM here in the near future. I've been requested to work on staff at the council camp as well as at the camp that the troop is going to. I think I'm gonna just go with the troop for a week instead this summer. I definitely want to go back to Jambo in 2010! That was the best time I've ever had. Maybe you should sign up for staff in 2010 and you can help us throw people off the tower.

"help us throw people off the tower."

Being the thrower - Might be fun.

Being thrown - Might hurt.

As you move from being a little fellow into becoming a big fellow.

Jerry has moved from being cranky to being old and cranky!!

Eamonn.