I'm not sure how or why?

But I just received a Scouting E-News, e-mail.

This is a first for me. But it's marked:Volume 2, Issue 3.

While I think it's great that at long last we seem to be waking up and seeing that this is the year 2006. (The Brits have been e-mailing members for years with up-dates.) The content does need a little more work.

Is anyone else receiving these?

If so what do you think?

Eamonn.

I got it too. I've often thought a good source for adult leaders would be former Scouts, if we only knew who they were.

I've never seen or heard of this newsletter before now. Where are the back issues, or perhaps vol 2 iss 3 is the first one actually released.

Yep, me too. Just opened it this morning. I somehow found it significant that the third button in the top row said "donate".

But it is nice to be remembered. I don't see the 'Vol" Number thing important, they are just opening up and adding people to their list.

If I can recycle newspapers and 'gimmees' that come in the surface mail, I can recycle (?) this too after its consideration.

YiS.

I think it depends on whether National has your email address. If you like, call them up (if you can find their phone number) and make sure the person who answers the phone connects you with the "Scouting E News" editor ( if any will admit to being same).