Evmori wrote, "I will have your wife added to my church prayer list."

I'm sorry, but I got a little chuckle out of this picturing Ed talking to the church receptionist, "Hi, I'd like to add Eamonn's Her Who Must Be Obeyed to our prayer list..."

In all seriousness though, my heart and prayers goes out to you and your family Eamonn, especially your wife.

SWScouter

The Lord be with you...

May God protect you from harm, and grant health to your soul. May He shine on your heart, and lead you to eternal Life. Amen. And may the blessing of almighty God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, come down on you and remain with you always. Amen. Let us go in the peace and the joy of the Lord. Thanks be to God. +

(This message has been edited by scoutldr)

Many Thanks.

The Doctors have said that the chemo isn't going to cure the cancer, it will hold it back.

Her Who Must Be Obeyed, hasn't lost her sense of humor.

My cousin in Toronto is a good friend of the Bishop up there. She was saying how she was going to have him say a mass and would be lighting a candle. She did the same thing a couple of years back.

Jamie (Her Who Must Be Obeyed) didn't miss a beat she informed my cousin that they needed to change the brand of candles.

Again Many Thanks.

Eamonn.

Heavenly Father,

We ask for your loving and healing touch upon our sister, Jamie Walsh and her family. Give her the strength and courage to do battle against this illness and the resting comfort of your love during this time of trial. While a miracle is what we, in all our human feebleness, most desire for Jamie, we know that your ways are veiled in mystery and in all things, your goodness and loving kindness will be revealed to us. Grant upon those that are closest and most dear to Jamie, the power to show their unending love and support for her, and may the peace of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, come to rest over and dwell in the Walsh household.

Amen.