For my eagle friends, i got them a nice little statue of an eagle and it had their name and info ingraved on the bottom.

The eagles in my troop usually get the eagle frame with the certificate and medal holder, a nice emroided neckercheif(as appossed to the silk screened ones) and an eagle scout mug. I also got a nice engraved pen.

I have given Eagle blankets, a nifty silver-colored coin (engraved), and a sliver eagle coin (about $20). For boys in our troop, I handcraft a notebook for their Eagle memorabilia & put all their commendations in plastic sheets. One boy didn't have a "sewer" in the house, so I sewed all his collected patches on a blanket.

Our troop provides a NESA membership & a complete set of Eagle "stuff" -- neckerchief, tie slide, medal, badge, & parent pins/tie tacks.

I've done orders for Eagle Scouts, of painted feathers. I gave some basic versions of those to each of my Webelos when they Crossed, each feather emblazoned with an eagle and hung on a leather cord. I told them that's my hope and wish for each of them. Should any of them attain that goal, I want to give them personalized feathers, matted, framed, the works.

For each of my three Eagle sons, we gave them Silver Eagle Coins with the year they made Eagle.

I am now an Eagle Mentor and have been looking for Eagle Stepping Stones as a gift to remind the new Eagle that his new rank is not the final destination, but a stepping stone on the Scouting journey. The Eagle Stepping Stones I have found on line are for the Philadelphia Eagles.

I've given the Eagles in our Troop a custom turned pen with the eagle Scout pin attached to the clip. Some of the Eagles in other area Troops have also gotten these after their Scoutmaster asked me to make them for them. Some of the projects involved clearing trails so we saved some of the wood and used it to make the pen.

Let me tell you, buck thorn is really wet but looks like bamboo when dry and turned.