Where to find Eagle Scout help?

I am the director of a district day camp for 2006. I am in need of some Eagle Scouts in my area to help with camp. This would be a two fold activity, help teach an activity and be an example for not only the cub scouts but also the boy scouts/den chiefs. Any idea if there is a website or anything else that might be helpful in locating area Eagle Scouts? Thanks!

The easiest way would be to attend your monthly District Roundtables. You could then talk to the Scoutmasters of your District Troops personally and ask them to pass the request along to their Eagle Scouts.

If your Roundtable turnout is low, you can get a list of the District's Troops, Scoutmasters & contact info from your DE. Your DE might even be able to get you a listing of the number of Eagles per Troop for the last 1-3 years. That way you would not waste your time calling new Troops or Troops without current Eagles.

Is there a special reason you want Eagle Scouts for J-staff? My son spent the past three years J-staffing our district day camp; it gave him the references he needed to be hired at the Council Scout Reservation for summer staff.

All the other comments here are very valid!!!