Introducing myself

Hi, all; I am a pack committee chair for 823 chartered by St. Michael Catholic Church in Mulvane, Kansas. Mulvane is located about 10 miles south of Wichita; it's a small town (2 red blinking stop lights), has several food chain eateries as well as local ones, a hardware store, several gas stations, a car lot or two, lots of trees, has the biggest annual small town party in Kansas (Old Settler's), a great parade, and a famous winery, Wyldwood cellars, whose specialty is elderberry wine. We also have a wonderful meat processing store (Stroot's) that process game for all the hunters around here. They also sell the best cuts of fresh meats and homemade sausage.

As for our pack, we are only 1 year old; starting our second year of activity this month; we have great kids and awesome adult leadership. I am trying to get our website organized and going but I am having problems uploading info. Can someone help? I tried using Fetch (I am a Mac user) to upload a page as practice but couldn't do it

To date my only dealings with Fetch are with Rory Robert, my ten month old Goldie and at times we have problems with that.

Your small town has twice the amount of red lights that we have. Rory would love to tour Stoots and I have been known to enjoy the odd adult beverage.

Great news that the Pack is doing well. Sorry about not knowing about Fetch.

Welcome to the Forum.

Eamonn.

Hi Island Boy,

Macs! I want mine back! Went to the dark side (windows) a number of years ago due to work pressures. Longing for my Mac to be back! Might be able to help with the web site thing. I was our council webmaster for many years. Contact me off group and give me some additional info. rpushies@yaoo.com

Yours Truly in Scouting,

Rick Pushies

805-925-9144