Are they on the council-printed roster? Did they fill out a Venturing application? My son filled out the venturing application with a note that his registration was "joint with troop xxx" so he didn't have to pay the registration fee twice. He's got membership cards from both.

While I have only ever paid one membership fee.I receive a membership card for each and every position that I hold in the Council.

As of now I have two cards one as Executive Board Member and one as District Chairman.

Eamonn.

Thanks for your replies. Yes, I did fill out another apllication (noting the duel membership). If I decide to call the council about this (don't know if it is worth it), would the registrar be the correct person to talk to?

I am registered at the District and Troop level but I only get one card (if I am lucky and keep asking for it). I was told that you get a card for your primary position, district, and that the troop would not be sent one to distribute.

It is a feature in Scoutnet that the registrar can turn on or off as to wheather cards for multiple registrations are issued. Atleast thats what our council tells us. It saves them money to not issue cards for multiple positions.