Hello,

Just wanted to know I thought it would be a idea to have one of these magnet to idenity my auto out of a crowd at event like a baseball game. I know National supply sells a sticker for trailers. But I never found a magnet. Does anyone know of a cheap place I can get one made?

THANKS!

On My Honor,

Chris

I haven't seen any bsa magnets, but BSA does make some pretty good decals. I have the raised US flag with "Boy Scouts of America" written underneath the flag emblem.

I had looked for two months for a flag decal but while wondering the isles of walmart. the bx, and other stores I was heartbroken, because not one of the decales was a plain flag. About a month ago at the Scout shop I saw one that fit my needs. Good luck on your quest.

I like the Cub Scout antenna ball; its yellowish-orange and really stands out when I'm trying to find my car in a crowded parking lot!

I also have a BSA license plate (available in some states) and a BSA license frame that says "Duty to God" at the top and "A Scout is Reverent" on the bottom. This was a custom order at my Scout Shop.

My license plate # is SR-552, for my Wood Badge class!

Take any decal, bumper sticker, etc. you like, and stick it to a sheet of flexible magnet stuff you can get at most craft shops. The adhesive side of the decal against the adhesive of the magnet.

It works great, and depending on the weight of the decal, even holds up to road speeds!