Searching for Worldwide Scouts to be in Danish scouts' magazine!

Hi!

I'm a journalist from the Danish Scouts' Association's scout-magazine 'Track', and we are currently writing some stories about scouts from other countries. The article will be about the scouts themselves, their work and about the general scouts organisation in their area.

We decided, on our last meeting, that we would try to contact scouts on the internet, so we are interested in getting contact with one or two scouts, in the age of 14-17. You have to be a "real" scout, and must have been a scout for at least 3 years.

And you must, of course, have acces to the internet (so we can exchange email adresses), and you must have a digital camera too, so you can take pictures of yourself (and the work you and your group do as scouts) for our article.

You will, of course, get a copy of the magazine, as well as it will be translated for you, so you can understand the article (since it's written in Danish..).

If you're the one I'm looking for, send an email! I'm looking forward to your answer!

- Bjrn Clausen, scout-journalist from Denmark...

P.S. If you're interested in the Danish Scouts Association, you can visit our website here: www.dds.dk/english