Scouts support our troops

I have posted here several times in the past. I was activated for duty in July to Operation Iraqi Freedom. The support that we have been recieving from scout troops and cub packs makes me so proud. Every time i see someone recieve a care package from scouts it makes thier day. For some that is the only mail they recieve. Thanks for all of your support. We cant do this job without our support from home. BSA is the greatest organization ever. So everyone involved everywhere thanks.

patriotism is scouting never ceases to move me. Several weeks ago, my troop was doing the pocket flags program. We folded over 600 mini flags over seas to Iraq and the feeling of folding one knowing it was going to someone who might give their life for our country was such an amazing feeling. I wish you the best of luck while stationed in Iraq. God bless our troops! Thank you for fighting for America's freedom and defending the Red, White and Blue. Long Live The United States of America!

in response to chipmunks question, we are sending care packages from our local highschools key club that i am an officer in. We asked the office at the local highschools for the names and contacts of those from the area that are deployed over seas. This is your best bet. Most of the time they know. IF they dont, find one parent in you area of someone who is and they will know alot more usually.

-251scout