ISO CubTrax files

My first time through cubs, I used the CubTrax spreadsheets to track advancement.  
This time, I've been trying to use Scoutbook, but having to have an electronic device open during the meeting just isn't working for me.  I really miss the way that I used to print out selected pages of the spreadsheet and use it as a paper tracker.  Went to go try to grab the Tiger one and the link no longer works.  
Any chance someone has one of these kicking around that they could remove all identifying info from and share with me?

13 hours ago, cmd said:

My first time through cubs, I used the CubTrax spreadsheets to track advancement.  
This time, I've been trying to use Scoutbook, but having to have an electronic device open during the meeting just isn't working for me.  I really miss the way that I used to print out selected pages of the spreadsheet and use it as a paper tracker.  Went to go try to grab the Tiger one and the link no longer works.  
Any chance someone has one of these kicking around that they could remove all identifying info from and share with me?

You can go into Scoutbook and run a report for the Den and just the adventure you are working on that meeting and then print that.

4 minutes ago, 5thGenTexan said:

You can go into Scoutbook and run a report for the Den and just the adventure you are working on that meeting and then print that.

That's what I've been doing but it's not as easy as the Trax sheets were.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also, our Scoutbook reports have been inaccurately setting up our PO's including missing an entire den's worth of one adventure. We are going to use a manual tracker as a safety net because of all the issues we've seen with Scoutbook this year. It's created a lot of go-back work for us. 

We've had the opposite issue of den leaders buying beltloops as soon as the adventure is completed, but someone else clicks the "add all to PO" button right before the pack meeting and we end up buying a second set of them all! 

Our low-tech "I'm going to the council store - text me if your den needs anything" system seems to be less error-prone.

21 hours ago, Nate_m said:

Also, our Scoutbook reports have been inaccurately setting up our PO's including missing an entire den's worth of one adventure. We are going to use a manual tracker as a safety net because of all the issues we've seen with Scoutbook this year. It's created a lot of go-back work for us. 

@Nate_m, when you look at the list of Dens in Scoutbook, each should have a green check mark by it.  It looks like this:

patrol approved

I suspect the missing Den does not have that check mark.  If this is the case, then open that Den and look at the list of options below the name list.  Find "Edit Den"  Open that and "Approve Den" and save.  That might fix the issue.