Former Staff of Camp Nanticoke & Rodney Scout Res.

Efforts are being made to form an alumni of former staff members of Henson Scout Reservation(Camp Nanticoke) and Rodney Scout Reservation in the DelMarVa Council. If you ever worked at these camps, contact us at campalumni@delmarvacouncil.com. We are also trying to create a memorial plaque with the names of deceased staff members. If you know of a staff member who has died, please contact us at the above address.

• 10 years later...

I just sent an email to the above address and it bounced. Please verify that it is working. Here is what I sent:

I am Mark Thomas and was on staff the summers of 1965 and 1966 at Camp Rodney.

My father, Max C. Thomas, a professional scouter, was on the staff at Camp Rodney for many years and is now deceased.

My brother, Steve Thomas, was on staff at Camp Rodney. His email address is smthomas2009@gmail.com.

I have been told that there may be a Facebook account for the alumni. Please send the connection information.

Please include us in the alumni roster and communications.

Thanks!

Mark,

Since this topic was started several years ago I am sure things have changed including that e-mail address. Rodney Scout Reservation has a facebook page and the e-mail address is rsr@dmvc.org. I am sure if you contact the camp director either by e-mail or facebook he will be able to help you. .