Eagle Application mostly blank from Scoutbook

New to UAC and trying to generate an Eagle Application through Scoutbook but none of his info is populated.  9 of his 21 badges filled into the .pdf but nothing else.  No dates, unit #, BSA join, not even his name.  His SB is pretty tight, I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Ive tried it both through SB and Internet Advancement...same story.  

Oh, for the days when completing an Eagle application was none of an adult’s business. … Just a scout, his typewriter, and correction tape!

Thank you for trying to help your scout, but it sounds like you should just save the .pdf for him to complete the rest.  Meanwhile, report your problem on the Scoutbook forums: https://discussions.scouting.org/

• Upvote 3

Actually, tell the Scout to download the pdf and make the corrections himself...

I have just finished round 5 of working with an Eagle candidate to get his paperwork correct.

About round 2, his parent implied I could just make the corrections myself.

Yes, I could, but, no, I would not...  

Scout will be bringing his form to the meeting tonight to get Scoutmaster and Committee Chair signatures, then he will deliver it himself to Scout office tomorrow!

@qwazse is right on.  You may help and guide them, but do not do it for them.

BTW, a handwritten application is fine!!!

• Upvote 3