Yet Another Pet Peeve

Have just checked my E-mail and there was yet another E-mail that was titled "Do Not Delete." I hate that. But it got worse, It went on to say that if I forwarded it to all my friends that something good would happen at 11.00. It then went on to tell me that the person who had sent it originally didn't want to hear of anyone deleting it!!

The E-mail contained a lot of American Flags with Eagles in them and went to ask how I had slept last night? Them it showed pictures of how the troops were sleeping. The pictures were good. Then there was a prayer and another threat not to delete it.

I deleted it.

I have asked my friends not to send me stuff like this I really don't like the threats.

Eamonn

My sister-in-law, and one of my good friends sends e-mails like this all the time. Sometimes it's a little thought provoking. Often it is a re-hash of something I've read a dozen times before. I guess that it is just a part of life on the Internet.

Now......If you pass this message along to at least 500 of your friends, you will have all your wildest fantasies come true at exactly 10:38pm (CST). Hey, such an event might encourage you to stay away from the computer for awhile!!

WARNING--DO NOT DELETE---If you do, may the fleas of 10,000 camels infest your armpits!!!