6 hours ago, Eagledad said:

I'm not sure what population you are speaking of, but this requirement isn't going to change it.

The non-white and non-male populations to start with. I would think that hundreds of wood badgers each year might make a small difference. Small improvements, each year, add up to a lot. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, mrjohns2 said:

The non-white and non-male populations to start with. I would think that hundreds of wood badgers each year might make a small difference. Small improvements, each year, add up to a lot. 

I think you might be confusing inclusion and diversity. They aren't the same thing. Anyone who lives by the Oath and Law will do the right thing. no-matter the differences of the other person.

That being said, how do you know non-white's and non-males to be a problem, I would be interested to see your data because I know the non-males around here make up close to 50% of the membership at the adult level. So your data will be interesting. 

As for Woodbadge making a difference, well, hmm. I don't see it. Maybe I'm looking to much at the big picture. However, because I have seen it locally, I believe the BSA would have a more profound effect on the community with diversity if they spent a little more time preaching and teaching Patrol Method and Scout independent decision making. The best teacher is one's last mistake.

Barry

• Upvote 1