Combining boy and girl dens in Scoutbook?

Right now, we have separate dens in Scoutbook for buys and girls.  This means we have 2 of each den.  On the ground, we all meet at the same location and there is a registered over-21 female always present - usually 2.  I'd like to combine the dens to simplify record keeping - or at least speed it up.  I want to start recording attendance and having the den meeting plans in SB.  The only way I can figure out how to do this is to create a calendar event for each den meeting, which means our calendar is really crowded and the same info has to be entered twice.

• Upvote 1

When we had girls in our Pack, we combined boys & girls in Scoutbook.  You are correct, recording attendance, advancement and calendars are much easier if you have all of the kids of 1 grade in 1 den.  The bulk updates work well.

• Like 1
On 10/26/2021 at 10:39 AM, Armymutt said:

I kind of figured that Scoutbook was a stand alone thing vs something monitored by BSA. 

Scoutbook is very much governed by national. So, this is something they are at least tolerating. There are many many other items that national has chosen to enforce in Scoutbook (deep in the minutia of advancement etc.). 

• Haha 1