A Note From A Moderator (Again)

1 hour ago, johnsch322 said:

Feedback when something is deleted would be welcome.  It seems a post or two of mine have mine have been deleted and I am not sure why.

Your posts are so well written, it puts the rest of us to shame.  Since a scout is kind, It would appear that the moderators have graciously consented to remove some of your better written posts in order to save the rest of us from the pain and humiliation that any comparisons of your posts with the posts of other members of the forum would surely cause.  On behalf of myself and other members of the forum, we hope you understand.  ;)

Edited by David CO
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, David CO said:

Your posts are so well written, it puts the rest of us to shame.  Since a scout is kind, It would appear that the moderators have graciously consented to remove some of your better written posts in order to save the rest of us from the pain and humiliation that any comparisons of your posts with the posts of other members of the forum would surely cause.  On behalf of myself and other members of the forum, we hope you understand.  ;)

Flattery will get you no where.