Chapter 11 Announced - Part 6 - Plan 5.0/TCC Plan TBD

1 hour ago, Muttsy said:

Any idea how many participated in the Coalition Best of Breed dog show? 

Humphrey said Thursday’s TCC TH had over 1100. 

Was the Coalition Town Hall recorded and available somewhere?

I was on staff teaching a merit badge at a camporee most of the day.

Something "Scouting" other than bankruptcy!

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Doug Kennedy, a member of the TCC.  First, I want to thank all of you for your comments over the past 18 months.  Your comments and those in other forums, whether I disagree with them or not,

A few months ago, one of the posters here offered some great advice I thought.  Type what you intend  to say. Set it aside for a few minutes and look at it again before you press "post". Does it

Normally I wouldn't discuss user issues, but given his profile pic and signature I'm going to make an exception: Regardless of the impression given by his profile picture and signature line, Cyni

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, SiouxRanger said:

Was the Coalition Town Hall recorded and available somewhere?

I doubt it, but if it is I’m sending it to every media contact I have. It was weak with a capital EEK. I’m serious. If they were representing me, I would have a high degree of disappointment, concern about the focus and preparedness, and no small measure of embarrassment. 

18 minutes ago, ThenNow said:

I doubt it, but if it is I’m sending it to every media contact I have. It was weak with a capital EEK. I’m serious. If they were representing me, I would have a high degree of disappointment, concern about the focus and preparedness, and no small measure of embarrassment. 

Thanks.  I'd love to see it.

5 hours ago, ThenNow said:
5 hours ago, ThenNow said:

Train wreck. They need a producer, coaching, a writer, an editor, more water for Ken…and, for the love of mercy, would someone please send Ken flowers and some multivitamins? He’s working night and day, and day and night. Crisscrossing the globe chasin nickels and twisting arms. BooHoo. Fa’gedabadit. 

Can’t take it. Now, “they’re not taking fees out of the survivors’ pocket…like other professionals.” Say what? “If you don’t approve, 5-10 years of litigation” pretty much guaranteed.

I’m out…

Expand  

Let me add, half hour and ‘answered’ 19 questions, most of which weren’t questions. No response to mine. Might be too many coming in they can’t or don’t want to answer. I was told the TCC answered 200+ in an hour. Gimme a break. This show ain’t ready for the road. Lotta dog. No pony or saddle-ready cowboys.

TN - More, give us More. This is too enjoyable to behold. Give us MORE! 
Is there a sitcom or comedy that it compares?  Bananas? Take the Money and Run? The Execution of Private Slovik? Hang ‘em High?

Ken looking advanced covidish? Did any of the other C lawyers talk? 

More!

1 hour ago, Muttsy said:

TN - More, give us More. This is too enjoyable to behold. Give us MORE! 
Is there a sitcom or comedy that it compares?  Bananas? Take the Money and Run? The Execution of Private Slovik? Hang ‘em High?

Ken looking advanced covidish? Did any of the other C lawyers talk? 

Hm. Albert Brooks big moment in Network News. Yeah. That works or maybe Anchor Man? It was not pretty. They did speak and none of them did well. I didn’t note the names. They used onscreen teleprompter slides and would get off pace. They’d have to call for, “Last slide…next slide…go back to the last slide.” Reminded me of a shaky politician I once saw. One fella was swiveling back and forth in his desk chair. Looked like a teenager. Ken was pale, parched, puckered and pleading. 

For reference

Coalition "recommended" reading in which they included TCC recommendation for completeness.

https://scoutingabusesurvivors.com/bankruptcy/

Plan Recommendation Letter  (Brown Rudnick - Vote to Accept)

BSA Cover Letter

Plan Summary and FAQ

BSA Disclosure Statement   [Docket No. 6445]

BSA Disclosure Statement Correction  (typo on page 253 of above)

Solicitation Procedures Order (signed judge order approving content,  procedures, and distribution of this packet and also the plan confirmation schedule)

Confirmation Hearing Notice

BALLOT

Unsecured Creditors Committee Letter

TCC Recommendation  (Vote to Reject)

Edited by RememberSchiff
3 hours ago, RememberSchiff said:

For reference

Coalition "recommended" reading in which they included TCC recommendation for completeness.

https://scoutingabusesurvivors.com/bankruptcy/

Plan Recommendation Letter  (Brown Rudnick - Vote to Accept)

BSA Cover Letter

Plan Summary and FAQ

BSA Disclosure Statement   [Docket No. 6445]

BSA Disclosure Statement Correction  (typo on page 253 of above)

Solicitation Procedures Order (signed judge order approving content procedures, and distribution of this packet and also the plan confirmation schedule)

Confirmation Hearing Notice

BALLOT

Unsecured Creditors Committee Letter

TCC Recommendation  (Vote to Reject)

They are, In a sense, making legal advice. Yet I think it important to read the Notice: at the bottom of their web page which states this not legal advice. 

• Thanks 1

An interesting mention in the Coalition "Not ready for Prime Time Players" performance....Rothweiler going on about how the BSA will allow ONE Survivor to be on its Board and how historic that is.  Seriously...ONE Survivor with a voice behind closed doors?  He doesn't get it.  The TCC at its meeting laid out that a BSA-controlled committee of short-term duration and no third-party oversight wasn't sufficient and the Coalition's response was basically "We'll let on Survivor take care of it."  This for me really encapsulated this plan.  It's all "a start" but certainly not enough.  The BSA and Coalition are working hard to get this over with and like the dollar amount, doing the bare minimum.

56 minutes ago, MYCVAStory said:

It's all "a start" but certainly not enough.  The BSA and Coalition are working hard to get this over with and like the dollar amount, doing the bare minimum.

This definitely is the punchline and a succinct summary. 

Edited by ThenNow
2 hours ago, Eagle1993 said:

Will it be named the Force Awakens?  Probably not, but who knows.

I’m fuzzy on the forum law, but I don’t think that can be a fiat decision by the Moderators. I move for a vote to so name it. Do I have a second? 

4 minutes ago, ThenNow said:

I’m fuzzy on the forum law, but I don’t think that can be a fiat decision by the Moderators. I move for a vote to so name it. Do I have a second? 

I don't want to call it a dictatorship (its not), but it is not a democracy either. You can name a thread you start whatever you wish, but the Mods can close it, change it or delete it or hide it.