Chapter 11 Announced - Part 6 - Plan 5.0/TCC Plan TBD

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Doug Kennedy, a member of the TCC.  First, I want to thank all of you for your comments over the past 18 months.  Your comments and those in other forums, whether I disagree with them or not,

A few months ago, one of the posters here offered some great advice I thought.  Type what you intend  to say. Set it aside for a few minutes and look at it again before you press "post". Does it

Normally I wouldn't discuss user issues, but given his profile pic and signature I'm going to make an exception: Regardless of the impression given by his profile picture and signature line, Cyni

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Eagle1993 said:

Sounds like the coalition canceled their Townhall tonight

I was flashing between the Coalition attorneys and those of the BSA while this was going down. “The eyes are the windows of the soul” and I saw some scrambling going on behind those curtains. How I wish I had a bug in those board rooms. Ok. Strike that. I meant a rightly positioned shotgun mic so as not to run afoul of the rights of privacy and all that constitutionalie stuff.  

9 hours ago, Eagle1993 said:

7E26AB5E-4EB4-4171-99D1-DBDAB6895C78.jpeg

I spoke with someone who’s been covering this stuff and LSS for years. Called it “going rogue” and something never before seen in many years of reporting. Again, she looked disappointed and not just a little betrayed. Ok. Add disgusted to the list.

16 hours ago, Eagle1993 said:

Sounds like the coalition canceled their Townhall tonight. 

Last night prompted by this post I went to the coalition web site and viewed the two town halls for the first time that they have recorded and posted. Besides the amateurish production (even John and Doug on the lake video had better production value), the constant we have more money coming and will announce soon (but never announced), the we work hard but KR is always in his palatial estate, and the constant mumbling there is one thing which is the elephant in the room, a much not discussed conflict of interest is that when they keep saying that a yes vote is the fastest way to get money is that it is the fastest way for their prospective law firms to get money. 

I would love to hear KR say you will get your money quicker and so will I.  Or how about you will get your small check quicker and I will get my fortune quicker!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, johnsch322 said:

Or how about you will get your small check quicker and I will get my fortune quicker!! 

At this pace, current projected timeframe and scale of the Settlement Trust, I’m estimating my attorney will make between $6 and, if lucky, $20 per hour on this case. (Multiple factors play into the potential for a “greater” upside.) For historical context, I think he made $7 per hour (with OT) loading UPS trucks his first year of university. That was 1979.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ThenNow said:

At this pace, current projected timeframe and scale of the Settlement Trust, I’m estimating my attorney will make between $6 and, if lucky, $20 per hour on this case. (Multiple factors play into the potential for a “greater” upside.) For historical context, I think he made $7 per hour (with OT) loading UPS trucks his first year of university. That was 1979.

"OooI heard it thru the grapevine 

And I'm about lose my mind"

That you are giving your lawyer 100% of the recovery?

A couple of quick updates from the docket today:

The judge granted TCC's request to shorten the time notice period regarding the request to have AIS provide their claimants a single summary stating the various law firm's views.  The hearing will be Dec 14.

https://casedocs.omniagentsolutions.com/cmsvol2/pub_47373/9b4fd7cb-ba8a-4818-ae3d-6ca81d2e3694_7612.pdf

TCC Townhall Dec 9 ... they will cover voting extension, communication between TCC/counsels, mediation update and their goals.

https://casedocs.omniagentsolutions.com/cmsvol2/pub_47373/3296e7df-f694-408d-a5c2-d7ae47a64a5e_7613.pdf

• Thanks 1

This AP story includes a quote from the first mediator and why he resigned.  Carey refused comment. 

Another mediator, Paul Finn, resigned three weeks ago. Finn told The Associated Press afterward that he resigned because of “philosophical differences that have existed for some time with other parties and can no longer be reconciled.”

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article256415931.html

• Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, Eagle1993 said:

The court as officially opened up Kosnoff's deposition.  It sounds like some documents that were redacted may be updated on the docket.

I suppose it’s a matter of checking and rechecking to see when they land, out in the open and flapping in the wind, as it were?