Chapter 11 Announced - Part 6 - Plan 5.0/TCC Plan TBD

21 minutes ago, johnsch322 said:

Dear survivors represented by AVA did you hire lawyers or call center managers?

New Call Center Billings Montana - YouTube

Or maybe it just to hard to distinguish between the two?

Yes AVA is Reciprocity I mentioned this.  AIS survivors shouldn’t talk to them anymore because their job is done.  Also absurdly Reciprocity has been the call center used by Anderson and Associates in the past who is now AIS’ direct competitor based solely off of volume of claims.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Doug Kennedy, a member of the TCC.  First, I want to thank all of you for your comments over the past 18 months.  Your comments and those in other forums, whether I disagree with them or not,

A few months ago, one of the posters here offered some great advice I thought.  Type what you intend  to say. Set it aside for a few minutes and look at it again before you press "post". Does it

Normally I wouldn't discuss user issues, but given his profile pic and signature I'm going to make an exception: Regardless of the impression given by his profile picture and signature line, Cyni

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 100thEagleScout said:

Yes AVA is Reciprocity I mentioned this.  AIS survivors shouldn’t talk to them anymore because their job is done.  Also absurdly Reciprocity has been the call center used by Anderson and Associates in the past who is now AIS’ direct competitor based solely off of volume of claims.

It would be interesting to listen to the recordings of the calls and what was said to prospective claimants and as a former owner of call centers I know that they have recordings.  

6 minutes ago, Zebra132 said:

Does anyone have a copy of the nasty email that the TCC is being accused of sending out on behalf of Kosnoff? How bad is it really?

It’s the same message as what he’s posted on Twitter.  At the very least it seems to have gotten the word out.  Hearing a lot more confirmed no votes now.  Coalition is in trouble.

1 minute ago, 100thEagleScout said:

BSA is trying to say this is undermining the voting process.  Should it have been done?  No.  I think we can all agree on that.

That being said, I’m seeing very clear signs of voter fraud from the Coalition and am more worried about them than the TCC’s flub

It was done because the coalition in the name of AIS sent out a packet without a letter from Tim Kosnoff. 

3 minutes ago, 100thEagleScout said:

Thanks for that, I’ll summarize it.  BSA is saying “We’re full of shit, so vote yes or stay quiet.”

To be fair, the official TCC response to the plan is to vote NO and their letter had to be approved by court.  Having the TCC send out a state counsel's letter, without court approval, seems to be a pretty big violation.  If they only sent it to AIS, it probably would have been ok.

BSA is asking that TCC never forward state counsel emails any longer (I think that is fair)

They are also asking TCC to notify BSA of any major notification, giving 48 hours notice (perhaps they can negotiate the notice.)

Finally, they are asking TCC to send an email out.  That email I have an issue as it seems to emphasize voting YES.  I think an agreed upon correction is fair, but it should be balanced and correct.

I personally have issues with the plan, but regardless of what side you fall, this should be a fair vote with every claimant being informed of the various parties opinions.  This letter could have skewed the vote unfairly (by perhaps putting out false information).

3 minutes ago, 100thEagleScout said:

That being said, I’m seeing very clear signs of voter fraud from the Coalition and am more worried about them than the TCC’s flub

I also agree, if some of Kosnoff's tweets are accurate (passwords in the clear, questionable eBallots, etc.) those should be raised to the court as well.

For some context and in the interest of accuracy, Stang the TCC's attorney had no problem saying that he had been asked to send out a letter for an attorney (Kosnoff), had it in writing, and did so.  Kosnoff has been promoting a NO vote and was mad that parts of AIS were saying the opposite so he wanted his message out.  This was supposed to go out to a Kosnoff client list but someone MISTAKENLY sent it out to a larger list.  Again, Stang said it was a mistake and not malicious.  As well, he said his folks won't be sending out any messages on behalf of counsel.  The TCC's professionals and Coalition's and BSA's are conferring now to come to an agreement on a message to send out to the recipients making clear the mistake and whatever else they can come to agreement on.

What's important is to remember that the lawyers live for this stuff and if the Coalition and BSA were concerned that they'd lose the vote this lets them throw mud on it for their use later.  So, cue the outrage and suggestions of conspiracy between evil attorneys and TCC.  As well, get ready to hear "unprecedented" a thousand times.  This IS unprecedented in many ways.  Not only the scale of abuse but the fact that normally 95% of a bankruptcy "class" votes to approve a settlement.  The BSA and Coalition appear to have underestimated Survivor sentiment so they'll grab onto this opening.

On Wednesday they'll turn outrage up to 100%, Stang will say "We made a mistake", hopefully they'll come to an agreement on what's to be sent out now, and it'll make for a headline or two in the legal/bankruptcy trade sites.  As a Survivor, my hope though is that the TCC at its Thursday night Town Hall will say "A mistake was made" and get back to what matters most to Survivors; how to vote, validating your vote, whether the settlement is fair and whether children will be protected.  Survivors aren't huge fans of ALL the lawyers right now so all your school-yard fighting is going to do is either make people NOT want to vote or just vote and change the channel until the results come in.  I suspect the latter will be true.

• Upvote 1