Chapter 11 Announced - Part 6 - Plan 5.0/TCC Plan TBD

7 minutes ago, CynicalScouter said:

Stang: Tier 1 sexual abuse (I won't say what he said the type of abuse) in a open state = $57,000. $34,600 in the next lowest state (Gray 3?). "This is a race to the bottom."

Stang also indicated he is preparing a TCC disclosure statement that apparently WILL detail the types of details people have been asking for (What would a victim of this type of sexual abuse expect to receive if they live in this type of state)?

And the first numbers are

Tier 1 Sexual abuse: $57,000 in an "open" state; $34,600 in the "next lowest tier state" which I assume refers to some version of Gray 1/2/3

Edited by CynicalScouter
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Doug Kennedy, a member of the TCC.  First, I want to thank all of you for your comments over the past 18 months.  Your comments and those in other forums, whether I disagree with them or not,

A few months ago, one of the posters here offered some great advice I thought.  Type what you intend  to say. Set it aside for a few minutes and look at it again before you press "post". Does it

Normally I wouldn't discuss user issues, but given his profile pic and signature I'm going to make an exception: Regardless of the impression given by his profile picture and signature line, Cyni

Posted Images

All of a sudden the judge is concerned about the BSA running out of money!  How convenient for the BSA after 18 months of spending it. 

Judge indicates that she might be amenable to hearing the TCC motion to retain Claro for claims estimation.  THAT would help!

27 minutes ago, MYCVAStory said:

Confirmation hearing is January 24.

Which means voting should be in I would guess around New Years Day.

I really really hope for the sake of victims the TCC gets to put in some kind of “this is how much you are going to get” even though as I said I know it is hard to do. Or at least example cases (Tier 1 abuse victim in an open state with NO other factors = 57,000)

Edited by CynicalScouter
3 minutes ago, MYCVAStory said:

Judge allows the $3500 box to stay on the ballot so the court will know who voted.  HUGE win for the TCC!

They don’t need to get a majority. They just need to get 33% to oppose. That gets a LOT easier if they can subtract the quick-buck group.

I really cannot wait to see the TCC plan.

Edited by CynicalScouter