Chapter 11 Announced - Part 5 - RSA Ruling

4 minutes ago, yknot said:

Anyone could have been given the link to a beta site and if it looked official wouldn't have known the difference. 

Except that I showed, the domain went to a blank page until February 2020, longer after the supposed November/December 2019 RT.

1 hour ago, CynicalScouter said:

1) As I noted, https://www.bsarestructuring.org/ was a nonexistent website when these supposed November 2019 and December 2019 roundtables occurred. The domain was purchased in May 2019, but the site was a blank page until February 2020.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/bsarestructuring.org

https://whois.domaintools.com/bsarestructuring.org

2)  www.OfficialBSAClaims.com is even more bizarre and impossible. The domain didn't even exist until February 7, 2020. The ONLY thing that domain does is redirect to the Omni Agent website (the official claims portal for all claims). Not BSA. Unless now the claim is the Omni is in cahoots with AIS and BSA and somehow got a time machine/TARDIS to travel back to November and December 2019 to share claims data?

https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.OfficialBSAClaims.com

https://whois.domaintools.com/officialbsaclaims.com

Edited by CynicalScouter
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also was abused at home. Best thing my father ever did was leave. Scouting was my safe place, and all of the adults were positive role models who i can never thank enough. They showed me positive wa

Sir, I find your comments juvenile, vile and disgusting. You certainly disgrace the few decent people I have personally spoke with who are still trying to defend the organization as being still worth-

@David CO Sometimes, things end up being what you weren't trying to do. You may not think that your troop was a safe place, that you didn't adopt any of the scouts, and that it wasn't a big brother pr

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CynicalScouter said:

Except that I showed, the domain went to a blank page until February 2020, longer after the supposed November/December 2019 RT.

I understand but they are often not built on the domain. Oftentimes you don't yet own the domain, so you canlt build it there. You build it elsewhere and then move it once you have the domain. Not trying to defend just pointing out it is very possible he could have seen SOMETHING in 2019 even if it wasn't actually live. 

Edited by yknot
24 minutes ago, vol_scouter said:

I know the BSA professional management, the NEC, and most of the NEB and they are honorable men and women who try to follow the law and listen to their legal counsel. 

Is there a gagging emoji available?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Gilwell_1919 said:

Also, I have repeatedly said that my LC SE told me to direct people to file claims online.

To file claims online to a website (www.OfficialBSAClaims.com or bsarestructuring.org) that didn't exist until February 2020.

How can they file a claim in November/December 2019 to a site that doesn't exist until February 2020?

TARDIS-time.

5 minutes ago, yknot said:

I understand but they are often not built on the domain.

This is more than "built" the @Gilwell_1919 is claiming that people were filing claims on those websites and then getting calls from AIS. Again, websites that were blank pages (bsarestructuring.org) or didn't even exist as domain names (www.OfficialBSAClaims.com) until February 2020.

Edited by CynicalScouter
11 minutes ago, CynicalScouter said:
14 minutes ago, ThenNow said:

Because of BSA was going to collude with any group of lawyers, they wouldn't have picked Kosnoff

D-oh. I misread your post. Apologies.

3 minutes ago, CynicalScouter said:

Right, with the AIS time machine that directed people to a web domain that didn't even exist until months after.

Come on... really? How many websites/domains have you launched? 

I have thousands under my belt and not one of them was ever started or completed in the same month they were launched. That would be a QA nightmare, especially for something of this magnitude. I just released one that was a year in the making. It was approved two months ago by the client, which is when we kicked over to marketing. The domain name has been held for a year... and the site is still not launched until it makes its way through the final approval stages. Within that year... I can't tell you how many eyes have seen the domain name/URL. It has nothing to do with a "time machine" its basis domain hosting 101 compadre!

1 minute ago, CynicalScouter said:

This is more than "built" the @Gilwell_1919 is claiming that people were filing claims on those websites. Again, websites that were blank pages (bsarestructuring.org) or didn't even exist as domain names (www.OfficialBSAClaims.com) until February 2020.

The two sites are separate though, right? He could have seen the beta for the reorg and then it's possible people were filing claims elsewhere on some of the aforementioned attorney sites. I don't think it supports the conspiracy theory just how Gilwell could have some kind of legitimate memory about what he thinks happened. 

7 minutes ago, Gilwell_1919 said:

The domain name has been held for a year

But you aren't claiming that the domain was held. This conspiracy is beyond that. It includes people filing claims at the nonexistent page (www.OfficialBSAClaims.com) or the blank/placeholder website (bsarestructuring.org) and then BSA forwarded the information collected on to AIS.

19 hours ago, Gilwell_1919 said:

in 2019/2020, BSA and LCs asked people to come forward if they had any knowledge of ANY abuse that may have occurred. BSA then directed those complaints/claims over to the Abused in Scouting Coalition.

How precisely does BSA "direct those complaints/claims over to the Abused in Scouting Coalition" in November/December 2019 when the websites you alleged were being used didn't even exist in order to collect that claims data until February 2020?

Answer: A TARDIS.

Still waiting on that proof BSA "directed those complaints/claims over to the Abused in Scouting Coalition."

6 minutes ago, yknot said:

He could have seen the beta for the reorg and then it's possible people were filing claims elsewhere on some of the aforementioned attorney sites.

But he's claiming BSA got that claims data and directed it to the attorneys using non-existent websites. NOT that the attorneys were getting it directly.

in 2019/2020, BSA and LCs asked people to come forward if they had any knowledge of ANY abuse that may have occurred. BSA then directed those complaints/claims over to the Abused in Scouting Coalition.

Edited by CynicalScouter
24 minutes ago, Gilwell_1919 said:

I will wait for the RT PPPs.

When do you think you will get the additional information? I’m not in any way poking, just very interested to see it, whatever ‘it’ is. 

• Upvote 1

I think we've gone around and around the bend on this.

There's still not a shred of evidence presented that BSA through its officer/agent/employee (the Scout Executive) directed claims/claimants to AIS.

Until such time as there is, I plan on staying safely in my TARDIS and letting the issue drop.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, CynicalScouter said:

Until such time as there is, I plan on staying safely in my TARDIS and letting the issue drop.

Dang it. I had my machine on text to audio while swinging in the hammock. Reminiscing about my Gramps listening to baseball on the old transistor, but this was exciting from the first pitch! 

Edited by ThenNow

Okay everyone, while I appreciate the added pages,  so we can get to 100 and find some new info about the court case, everyone keeps repeating the same thing. Gilwell is waiting, cynical doesn't  believe it.

So, give it a break.

Its Friday and if you're living in an area without smoke, flooding or covid, go enjoy your weekend. For the other 95% of you, try meditation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Just now, CynicalScouter said:

But you aren't claiming that the domain was held. This conspiracy is beyond that. It includes people filing claims at the nonexistent page (www.OfficialBSAClaims.com) or the blank/placeholder website (bsarestructuring.org) and then BSA forwarded the information collected on to AIS.

Ok, there is the disconnect. I said I saw this flyer in Nov 2019.

The timeframe in which I started fielding questions was Feb 2020 through July/Aug 2020. It may have seemed unclear, so my apologies. Like I said, I often think faster than I type and not everything makes it onto paper (or in this case a virtual forum). I didn't mean that people started making claims in NOV/DEC 2019, just that this flyer was released then (from what I recall). 

As for what I said about BSA. I'm sorry, but I don't know you. The two folks that came to me after they filed claims on the BSA website and then were contacted by AIS... I know them, and I know they are good people. Why would they lie to me? From what I can see, BSA, or their website, directed them to AIS

If your concern is just to be right... please go back through the posts and carefully read what I wrote. No malicious intent from my end. Sorry for the confusion.