Silly volunteer awards

Hello from Tennessee! I was hoping someone could help me. I recall at one time seeing a listing of silly (and cheap) and funny awards to give to various volunteers. For example a square knot mounted on a plague for keeping us together or a key mounted for being a key in making "X" a success. Does anyone know where I can some ideas such as this? I have tried searching the web, but evidently can't seem to narrow down my search. Thanks in advance for your help. Yours in Scouting--TN_Hiker

Why give awards to volunteers who are silly? ;)

Oh, you mean silly awards for volunteers!

How about gluing a dime onto a safety pin to produce a neat award for a volunteer (drum roll please) a priceless dime and pin {diamond pin ;) }.

I've seen references to these types of awards in Cub Scout literature more often than Boy Scout literature.

Here's one that we use at our district dinner every year. We get a small wooden base, easily made by anyone with a router, drill a hole through it, and screw an old automotive or lawn mower spark plug in the hole.

Yes .. a spark plug award ... for the volunteers who provided a 'spark' to the district this year.

edit - fix my spell check, please!(This message has been edited by MTDScouter)