Looking for original 1910 BSA Master-at-Arms merit badge handbook

Help me find a book! I'm looking for an original 1910 U.S. Boy Scouts "Master at Arms" merit badge handbook.

I've already found and republished the 1926 edition but that is a much later edition and it's British. The U.S. BSA "Master at Arms" badge was discontinued almost immediately, in 1911. I'm trying to source an original copy, both for my personal research and to pursue my hobby of republishing antique manuals and making the high-quality PDF available for free.

If you're a BSA collector (or a book collector) and have a copy, please, contact me. If you're not willing to part with your original, I can get done what I need with decent quality pics or even photocopies.

Please help me preserve this information and make it available to future generations.

Thank you!

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

7 hours ago, qwazse said:

Welcome! And good luck on your hunt.

There are several sites whose owners maintain discontinued badge requirements (e.g., http://www.inquiry.net/traditional/badges/master-at-arms.htm). Have you contacted them regarding their sources?

Thanks.  I've put out so many requests that I'm beginning to lose track of who I've asked already.  :)  But I don't think I've asked over there yet.  I do have an account with them I think.

Thank you,

Kirk

On 7/28/2021 at 10:09 AM, lklawson said:

Help me find a book! I'm looking for an original 1910 U.S. Boy Scouts "Master at Arms" merit badge handbook.

I've already found and republished the 1926 edition but that is a much later edition and it's British. The U.S. BSA "Master at Arms" badge was discontinued almost immediately, in 1911. I'm trying to source an original copy, both for my personal research and to pursue my hobby of republishing antique manuals and making the high-quality PDF available for free.

If you're a BSA collector (or a book collector) and have a copy, please, contact me. If you're not willing to part with your original, I can get done what I need with decent quality pics or even photocopies.

Please help me preserve this information and make it available to future generations.

Thank you!

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Have you tried the Library of Congress?  Was it copyrighted?