I think I’ve posted about this before, but can’t find anything. I’ve been unable to find a program/template that prints on those perforated cards you get from the scout shop. Troopmaster will generate a card, but it’s in landscape format and print two per page -huge!!

Can anyone help?

I’ll answer myself, haha!! 

For anyone else who may have come across this issue., I still don’t know how to print on the cards from the scout shop, but our former advancement chair just contacted me. (Of course, mere seconds after I posted here.)  Apparently there is special blue cardstock you purchase from Troopmaster. 

I successfully printed a bunch on the Scout Shop preprinted/preperforated forms this afternoon out of Scoutbook.  (I bought out their entire remaining stock from our local Scout Shop today… who would have guessed lots of people would have been printing lots of blue cards right before summer camp season.  I should have been more prepared and bought them a month ago).

I had to print my last couple out of Troopmaster — I didn’t have their special stock so printed them on blue card stock and cut them out the old fashioned way.