Chapter 11 Announced - Part 4 Revised Plan

10 minutes ago, ThenNow said:

Random question. Is there a way for me to upvote my downvotes? They make my day.

Another thing. When there are simultaneous up/down votes, I think confetti should flutter down the screen. Who’s in charge of graphics and animation? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@CynicalScouter Thanks from me and frankly, surely everyone, for tracking on the status of National's bankruptcy pleadings, and the procedural steps, past and pending, in the Bankruptcy case. And your

Okay. Enough. If you aren't talking about court proceedings then drop it.  It would be a shame to lock this thread now.

A few random observations from watching this bankruptcy unfold over the past several months: The focus has clearly been on protecting the national organization first and then the local councils.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, David CO said:

Please stop putting words into my mouth.  

This a comedian’s net smash moment. If I were inclined, this is the perfect moment to refer to your foot, but I will restrain myself. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, CynicalScouter said:

I left because I was driving: what happened?

Mr. B. was grilling Whitman about why in the name of all things reasonable and professional did they not do any analysis into the fees being charged by the Coalition firm before they agreed to pay them the big dollars. He was good. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, David CO said:

Please stop putting words into my mouth.  

Ok then, in the context of the BSA bankruptcy, who exactly are "my political opponents" that "want greater government involvement in all of our lives"?

Victims?

The judge?

The victim's lawyers?

BSA's lawyers?

Who pray tell?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
33 minutes ago, David CO said:

Please stop twisting my words.  They are my political opponents because they want greater government involvement in all of our lives.  I think I made that very clear.

So who are "they"?  In your opinion are the people who believe in bigger numbers of victims than you do also "want greater government involvement in all of our lives"? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, CynicalScouter said:

In a totally related topic, isn't it time to start a new thread?

We need a better title than "part 5 - more of the same". However, when someone says there has been a major change then, yes, roughly 100 pages is a good time to make a new thread.

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, MattR said:

We need a better title than "part 5 - more of the same". However, when someone says there has been a major change then, yes, roughly 100 pages is a good time to make a new thread.

We'll know tomorrow soon if a) the RSA was approved or rejected and b) if approved, disclosure hearing is the next big thing

• Upvote 1